August 31, 2015

Sunday Funday // ART EXHIBITION 2015

I went to this Bazaar Art Exhibition yesterday. It's always exciting to see a lot of different styles of art from different artists around the world, and of course, I managed to take some photos of my favorite pieces!
>> I keep on saying to my friends that this one is my #1 favorite piece. I didn't know what it's called until i reached home and found out from Instagram that this piece is called "Marisa". Coincidence?! :P 
"Let me take a selfie" moment! LOL!  all the candids photos are taken by my friend, Hansel (his blog)
The exhibition hall is very huge! I don't think i went through the whole corners! After about two and a half hours walking around, my feet started to feel stiff and i can't concentrate anymore haha! but nonetheless, I really enjoyed my time here, i went home feeling all inspired and happy! Can't wait for the Bazaar Art Exhibition next year. <3

Talk to you again later! xx
SHARE:

9 comments

Magda Carvalho said...

wow amazing exhibition
kiss

http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

Ivanka Wu said...

Lovely shots, and you have an amazing blog too!
Mind to follow each other? Let me know xx

www.ivankawu.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

@magda : thanks. xoxo

crafty-zone said...

I really like your photos, this exhibition looks so inspiring :)

http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

@ivanka sure do :) thanks for stopping by xx

Unknown said...

Oh my God!!! That looks amazing!! Your outfit was gorgeous! :D
I wish I had the courage to take selfies in public, I get so shy that I end up with a weird face XD

The Vintage Owl | Bloglovin

Miel and Mint said...

That is probably one of the best exhibitions I've seen photographed and displayed. Thank you so so much for sharing, girlie. I looked at some for a few minutes.
The girl scraping the skin off the alligator - unreal piece. So many elements in there.
Btw, thanks for popping in at my blog ;) Come back any time.
Are you in touch with me on Bloglovin'?
I am here: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/miel-mint-14349829
xox Nadia
http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

So lovely paintings, where is this Marisa? BTW, I like your hair, I like my hair that long too.

deliciouslyFun,
mannyurg.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hello dear, everything displayed here is just superb and I am thankful to you that you shared about this here. I also had been to a party at Los Angeles venues which was fun and I explore all new art there.

© summer in march
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig